Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Years of hard work REALLY DO pay off

I have said it many times since Rose was born that "having 7 kids is much easier than when I had 2 or 3 or 4".  Seriously!  I have awesome helpers right now, and the hard work of teaching and correcting and disciplining is really starting to pay off.  My kids work, most of the time, with happy hearts and do it willingly because they know they *have* to and that's just part of being a family.  So, today is one of those "proud mom" days.  We are in the midst of a winter storm and probably already have 6 inches on the ground (in less than 8 hours!).  Neil is at work, and would have a hard time making in the drive and into the garage without getting stuck.  So...  what do I do?  Send out my 11 year old and 10 year old and put their muscles to work, of course!!  Little did I know, they would become creative and save all the snow to play in later.  Love it!!!!  And, love you boys.... thanks SO much, Mario and Fone, for all your hard work today!!! 









++Thank you God for all the years of hard work (blood, sweat, and tears!!!) and a TON of grace that has made my boys into hardworking, loving, caring disciples of Yours!!!  ++




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...