Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mom-ism post #3

Late again, but nonetheless, here is my third "mom-ism" post, linking up with the lovely Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle....


~#1~
Our schoolyear for 2014/2015 is planned and items on their way - woo hoo!  We are using more computer/online learning to help make smooth the transition of new baby!  Hopefully once all the books are here, I can share a little more about our plans!!!  For now, rejoice with me that the planning is done!! 




~#2~
Like I shared in my {pretty, happy, funny, real} post, our kids love to read.   Wanna make them happy, then take them to the library!!  I found Fone reading some of our favorite puzzle books to Max and Pookey the other day.  I think Fone read these books when he was around their age - definitely a favorite in this house!!




~#3~
Today was the feast of St. Thomas the Apostle!  Our monthly "10 July Activities for Catholic Families" calendar suggested we have the kids create and build something in his memory since he is the patron of architects.  The kids already love build and create, so when I shared with them the reason why today, they were thrilled!  It's so neat to make special connections like this when living the liturgical year!
++St. Thomas, pray for us!!++











+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please join in with your "mom-ism" moments and link up your post by clicking on the image below or just stop by to read and see what God is doing in the lives of other momma's....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...