Sunday, December 11, 2011

Words of wisdom from a 7 year old....

"Guys, I just wanted to let you know that my picture will not be perfect.  I'm going to try my best but it still will not be perfect, because only God is perfect, just so you know."



Yeah, sometimes (actually often) God uses my own children to bring me closer to Him.  One of my major sins is dealing with my "perfectionism" and my daughter sure hit home with this one!!   Thank you God for teaching me that only you are perfect and to give myself a break every now and then on what I think "needs" to be perfect.  After Melody's words of wisdom, I asked all of my children if they would please remind me of this often.  Fone reminded me of it this evening when I was complaining of something not be "just so". 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...