Joining up with Kendra's summer installment of Answer Me This.
She picks the questions. I get to answer them.
1. How long have you lived in your current home?
Neil and I moved here when I was pregnant with Fone. We lived in an adult-only apartment before that, so when we found out I was pregnant, we knew we have to find a new place to live. Believe it or not, we bought the house from my brother-in-law's parents. So, my brother-in-law grew up here!! Super cool! So how long?? 14+ years now and hoping and praying for many more!
2. How do you find out about news and current events?
**Facebook - seriously!!
**apps on my phone
**hubby - he always fills me in with what is important
3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?
Yep, only because I just got done paying kids allowance for their chores and had to take some cash out. Normally, not.
4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?
Calamari, at a fancy restaurant for an anniversary celebration years ago- never. again.
(let's just say that I was a tad turned off by the tentacles! Eeeewwww!)
5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)
only wisdom teeth, removed when I was a teenager
6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Olympics - mostly ice skating and gymnastics. No regular sports-watching as a hobby of mine.
****click on over to Catholic All Year for more answers from the Answer Me This link-up!