Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving - 2012

I must have been too busy baby holding, because I didn't take any pictures from our two family celebrations (with Neil's family and my family), but I'm SO glad I remembered and USED my camera when visiting my Grandma at the nursing home for Thanksgiving.  I took the three girls and we enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving feast, along with some great-grandma time, Grandma/Grandpa time, and cousin time!! 

Here are some pictures of our visit....

 My wonderful Grandma  - the "chief"


 My mom, her mom, and one of my mom's brothers


  My sister and I - with our two littlest babies


 My nephew really likes his new baby cousin


 Ariel, Melody, and their cousin
 


Melody and Ariel making a "turkey" veggie tray


 What a blessed Thanksgiving!!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...