Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What is it about babies??


I once heard that if you fall asleep praying, that your guardian angel will finish your prayers and take them up and present them in their perfect form to Our Father in Heaven.  (can't remember when and where I heard it though - lol!)  Our sweet little Rose often falls asleep in her high chair, and lately has been clasping her hands, as if praying.  Twice last week, after having fell asleep there, I found her like this...


Aren't those chubby fingers and rubber band wrists so precious??!!!  I can only imagine her perfect prayer....

"Bless my mommy.
Bless my daddy.  
Bless my brothers.  
Bless my sisters.  
Love you Jesus!
Amen!"

Rose is almost a year (how can that be??!!) and we are all still googly over her.  There is something so amazing, so beautiful, so miraculous in a baby.  I saw this on Facebook today and it pretty much sums up what we've been doing and how we have been feeling the last 11 months with our precious gift from God....
 

++Thank you, God, for babies and the JOY they bring to our world!++
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...