Friday, August 18, 2017

12 Tonight - 13 Tomorrow



Going to bed 12.
Goodbye childhood years.

Tomorrow we will welcome teenage girlhood into our home.

I look at this beautiful girl and am in awe of her joy, her attitude, her brains, her beauty, her maturity, her faith, her love and just wonder what God has planned for her. I know one thing for sure - she's going to be one amazing mom! Being the oldest girl in a large family is excellent training for future motherhood, by the way!



I hope and pray she can surpass all of my own goals and successes in life and also learn from my mistakes and failings and rise above them to shine to be a beautiful daughter of Christ!

I hope and pray that we can be the closest of friends as well, because we all know the bond between a mother and a daughter is so special.

Happy birthday, dear!  
I love you SO much and am so proud of you!!!!!!


++May God love you and bless you always!!++
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...