Thursday, December 21, 2017

8 is GREAT!!



We have a birthday today!!  An almost Christmas birthday - just four days away.  He's our little miracle baby ~ my scariest c-section yet.  Thanks be to God for his birth and these blessed 8 years with him!! 

In celebrating his 8th birthday, we wanted to share 8 things we love about him...

#1 ~ That he plays legos with me.  

#2 ~ He is so compassionate and caring.  

#3 ~ He plays with me and makes me giggle.  

#4 ~ He plays games with me 

#5 ~ He’s nice to me 

#6 ~ He’s a mischievous little angel 

#7 ~ He’s a mini-me

#8 ~ His creativeness with legos and how he's a little tinkerer and engineer   

And now a look back at this last year with our sweet Pookey...



























++Thank you, Lord, for Pookey!!  Please bless him today on his birthday.  Help him feel your love. And please help him feel your presence all throughout the next year!!++



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...