Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Dozen Years With You, Babe!!!!


On the eve of St. Patrick's Day twelve years ago, we welcomed our second baby girl into the world!  I never would have guessed how amazing she would become.  It's such a blessing to have daughters that are sweet and kind and so aware and helpful and just so in tune with what is going on all around you.  I'm just in awe at how blessed I am to have such great kids!!  We had a blast celebrating Ariel's birthday - started off with a fun breakfast of monkey bread, eggs and strawberries (she's known as our "Spunky Monkey"!).  Then I took Rose on up to our local homeschooling ice skating day, totally planned last minute and all by God!!!  It was rescheduled from a snowy February day when they had to cancel it.  So how perfect was that to land on our sweet girl's birthday?!!  ++thank you, God!!++  Then in the evening, I took my middle bunch to A Wrinkle In Time, since that's the read aloud we are currently reading.  Here's a peek at our wonderful day together...

**ICE SKATING FUN**










Melody gave the sweetest gift to Ariel for her birthday.... and that was by being such a good big sister to Rose (only 5 years old) and sticking close to her and helping her skate.  Melody knew that since it was Rose's first time ice skating, she would need a big sissy to help her out.  Wasn't that so sweet?!!  I love my big kids SO much!  They are the BEST helpers!!



**MOVIE NIGHT**

And I have to send out a huge shout out and thank you to my wonderful hubby, who stayed home with the littles the whole day since I was out running the town with the birthday girl to celebrate her special day.  Such a great daddy and husband!!  

++Thank you, God, for the last 12 years with our beautiful Ariel!  Please bless her abundantly over this next year and bring her even closer to You!++

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...