Saturday, August 3, 2019

Our FIRST homeschool graduate


It seems almost unbelievable that we've made it this far!

I blinked and our first young one has graduated and is ready to take on whatever God puts in his path.

It's been such a blessing to not only be his mother all these years, but also his teacher.

I thank God for being the one to teach him...

his letters and numbers...


 how to read and write...


how to love and appreciate music...

that it's okay to have fun and be silly...








how to explore and fall in love with the great big beautiful world all around us....


teach him who Jesus is and our beautiful Catholic Church....




all about the saints...




learning and living virtue (which the teaching comes so naturally in a big family, since there's always someone who needs help or held)....




and SO MUCH MORE!   

And this was all done alongside his 8 siblings, who love him and look up to him and truly know him since they've been his "classmates" all these years.  THIS has been the biggest blessing of all!!  Siblings becoming best friends!!  






It's amazing to look back and somewhat take a breather.  I can change my "I think I can" to "I did it!!!" and "we made it!!".

All through God's love and grace and wisdom!!!





Congrats, Jonathan (aka "Fone" - here on the blog)!!
I love you and am SO proud of you!!!

++Thank you, God!!++
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...