Friday, August 19, 2011

7 years ago...

Seven years ago, our first daughter was born and after two boys, our house exploded in pink.  After I found out she was a girl around the 20 week mark of my pregnancy, I even went out and bought a few pink maternity shirts for myself, I was that excited!  This past year, I have seen so much maturing in her and am amazed at the beautiful person God is helping her become.  Melody is so motherly, kind, obedient, and elegant.  What a blessing she is to our family! 

Our baby girl

1st birthday

2nd birthday

3rd birthday

4th birthday

5th birthday

6th birthday
 Melody shares her birthday with my sister.  Here's some pictures of my sister with Melody on the day she was born and also from last year's birthday.  What a blessing it is to share such a special day with her aunt.  Happy birthday to you too, Carie!  Love you!! 




Loving God, you created all the people of the world and you know each of us by name. We thank you for Melody, who today celebrates her birthday. Bless her with your love and friendship that she may grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. May she love her family always and be faithful to her friends. 
(taken from birthday blessings)

***pictures to follow of the birthday girl on her actual 7th birthday....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...