Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I was made to love....

"To be loved by God, to be united to God, to live in the presence of God, to live for God!  Oh!  How wonderful life is - and death!"
-St John Vianney

And what a beautiful special weekend it turned out to be.  I have been sent 16 more daughters in Christ to love and lead and learn from and pray for. Thank you, God, for this calling that continues long after the weekend is over.  I now have "many, many more children".  Love you girls of TEC 282!! 


I was made to love you....
I have been given this life.  My gift to God is what I do with it.  Will I love Him in the things I do?  Will I love Him in the things I say?  Will I love Him through obedience and accept my cross or will I choose the easy, comfortable route?  How will I choose to live in love for Him?  I will love you, Lord, and follow you....




I was made to find you....
Thank you Lord for speaking to me through your Living Word.  Thank you for your gift of life in the Eucharist.  Thank you Lord for living in my relationships loud and clear with family and friends.  Thank you Lord for the Holy Spirit which guides me every day.  You have come into my life in such an intimate way - I find that you are always there to hold me and to make each and every day special in some way....



I was made just for you....
"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe!  plans to give you a future full of hope."  (Jeremiah 29:11)
"You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb.  I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works!" (Psalm 139:13-14)
Lord, you chose me for all eternity, and you died to get me there.  I am someone worth dying for....



Made to adore you...
I feel an indescribable peace when I enter into the Real Presence of my Lord in adoration.  Nothing else matters anymore.  It's just my time with Him- to sit, listen, pray, discern, cry, sing, laugh, smile, love, adore.  This is where I am accepted and loved for being "me".  Jesus, I adore you.... 




I was made to love and be loved by you...
"But God proves his love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
He knew me, yet He loved me.  He knew I would wrong Him in so many ways.  Knew each of my sins.  Yet chose to love in the ultimate way - He died so that I may rise with Him some day. 
"In this is love; not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as expiation for our sins.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also must love one another."  (1 John 4:  10-11)
Now it's my turn...  I am called to love.  I am called to live on this Paschal Mystery, where I must die to myself so that others may rise. Lord, you are counting on me to share your love with others.  I want to be love with your heart!




Don't ever forget how much God 
loves, Loves, LOVES you!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blue sky and the white fluffy clouds!!!!!!!!!

    Daddy I'm on my way. DA DA DA!!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...