Friday, November 4, 2011

A special weekend....

... and a prayer request!  I am going to be making my first TEC experience and serving on the team as well.  I know God has plans for me on the weekend, but I feel like I'm in the middle and still trying to figure out how I fit in and will relate to the teens.... I'm not really a mom of teens yet (Fone, our oldest is only 10) and I am definitely not a teen anymore.  Anyways, I know that I'll be there as their sister-in-Christ and the listening ear and His voice, when needed.  I know He will take over and will even use the teens to lead me closer to Him.  So, get out your knee pads please, and pray, pray, pray that this is an amazing weekend where we will all leave knowing how much we are loved by Him and that we are also "Made to Love"! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...