Wednesday, February 18, 2015

12 things we love about you!!









Oh honey, how we love you so!!  What a blessing it is to be your momma and raise you up into the handsome and talented kid you are growing to be!!  

May God bless you today and throughout this next year abundantly!!!  

I love you!!!!

To celebrate you turning 12 today, we wanted to share 12 (of the many!!!!) things we love about you.....  

#1-  That he's funny (Ariel)


#2-  That he's fun to be around (Melody)


#3-  That he's my M&M brother (Max)


#4-  That he helps me fish sometime (Pookey)


#5-  He makes me smile, laugh, and coo (Yoda)


#6-  He reads to me and is nice to me (Rose)



#7-  We both like similar video games (Fone)


#8-  You're my best friend! (Fone)


#9-  You are loyal


#10-  You are so sweet and tenderhearted 


#11-  How you are genuinely caring about your littlest siblings


#12-  Your love for geeky things (movies, video games, etc...)


And, of course, we all love that you are the co-founder of Funny Boys Productions!!!


Loving God, you created all the people of the world and you know each of us by name. We thank you for "Mario", who is celebrating his birthday today. Bless him with your love and friendship that he may grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. May he love his family always and be faithful to his friends. Amen.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...