Friday, May 13, 2016

An Announcement and 7 of My Favorite Baby/Children/Pro-Life Quotes


Due Date:  November 28th

Expected Arrival:  around Halloween
(doc will take babe a month early to minimize the stress on my uterus that last month of pregnancy)

This will be my 9th c-section.  Very risky as I've mentioned before, so please pray for us.  We love this little one to pieces already and trust Our Lord who allowed me to get pregnant again.  Obviously we are hoping and praying to have a beautiful baby to hold and snuggle and a healthy and happy family of 11 by the end of this year!!

So, onto seven of my favorite children/baby/pro-life quotes....

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
~Matthew 19: 14

“How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.”
~Blessed Mother Teresa

“When a child is given to his parents, a crown is made for that child in Heaven, and woe to the parents who raise a child without consciousness of that eternal crown!”
~Ven. Fulton J. Sheen

"The greatest gift you can give your child is another sibling."
~Pope Saint John Paul II
(although I just found this and now wonder if he really said this.  Does anyone know?)


"Look at the mothers who truly love their children: how many sacrifices they make for them. They are ready for everything, even to give their own blood so that their babies grow up good, healthy and strong."
~Saint Gianna Beretta Molla

“All of us must care for life, cherish life, with tenderness, warmth…to give life is to open (our) heart, and to care for life is to (give oneself) in tenderness and warmth for others, to have concern in my heart for others.  Caring for life from the beginning to the end. What a simple thing, what a beautiful thing..So, go forth and don’t be discouraged. Care for life. It’s worth it.”
~Pope Francis

“A person is a person no matter how small.” 
~Dr. Seuss

********************************

And I'm going to add in an eighth quote as prayer for myself and my little one in womb...

"0 Jesus, I promise You to submit myself to all that You permit to happen to me, make me only know Your Will".
~Saint Gianna Beretta Molla



********************************
Linking up with 7 Quick Takes.  Click on the image below to join in on the fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...