Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Another Marian Swap



A few weeks ago, 15 other moms and I swapped Marian pegs that we had painted.  This was my second swap (see first swap here), and it was such a favorite that I wanted to offer it to my local mom painter friends as well.  I wasn't planning on taking part in the swap, but sometimes God makes it clear when your supposed to do something.  This was one of those times.  A sweet mom from our homeschool group had signed up to do this swap (many months in advance) because the last one had filled up.  So when the time rolled around for this Marian swap, she had to back out because it was going to take place right when her baby was to be born.  So, the words just came out of my mouth (or email rather - lol!) - "I"ll do the swap and give you all the duplicates that I already have."  When all was said and done, I think I gave her 9 Marian pegs.  And when I gave them to her, of course, I had to let her know these were in exchange for a meal (since I always try to make a meal when moms have new babies), but have been SO crazy busy with pegs, Little Flowers, school, fall activities starting, and just surviving my own pregnancy, I haven't had an opportunity to get that meal to her.  She was so sweet and understanding and these beautiful pegs will last her much longer than any meal anyways.

Enough jabbering (lol!), here are the beautiful Marian peg dolls.  I have included both a front view and a back view.


Our Lady of Lourdes, Mary Undoer of Knots, Our Lady of Good Success, Our Lady of Hope



Our Lady of China, Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Stella Maris, Our Lady of Ransom/Mercy



 Our Lady of  Vailankanni, Our Lady of Knock, Our Lady of Czestochowa, Queen of Heaven



Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Our Lady of Siluva, Our Lady of Snows, Our Lady of LaSalette

Here are my two littlest getting out and setting up all our Marian pegs on the Feast of the Holy Name of Mary this week....



++Our Lady, pray for us!!++

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...