Friday, September 30, 2016

Wanna join us....

.... for a Lego Halloween Challenge for the month of October??


Printable calendar can be found HERE.


There's no doubt we are a LEGO family!  My kids love to build....

 Duplos,..... 






little Legos,...



faith related Lego builds...



Lego stop motion videos....


and even Lego candy dispensers!!!



So when I saw this calendar of a daily challenge to build something related to Halloween, I printed it for my crew.  Max and Pookey responded with a resounding YES, and I know I have a few other Lego lovers that will jump into the challenge as well.

Please pass this challenge on to the Lego lovers in your house and if you haven't already followed me on Facebook, I would love to share any Lego builds that you have shared on my Raising Young Ones Facebook page or even any that you message me through Facebook.  I"ll post at least once a week sharing my kids' creations and some of yours!!

Build on, my friends!!!!  









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...