Monday, May 2, 2011

Ding and Dash (in pictures)

"This was the best May Day ever"
-Fone

And some bits of our conversation on the way home...  Ariel asked if we should have stayed home just in case someone brought us a May Day basket.  I asked her what would be more fun.... waiting at home "just in case" someone dropped one off -OR- delivering 24 baskets to family and friends.  She and all the Young ones agreed with the latter.  It truly is more of a blessing to GIVE than RECEIVE!  Praying spring and joyful blessings for all of you!! 








As a child, I was never able to deliver May Day baskets with my brothers, but I know through their intercession of prayers up in heaven, they showered down many flowers and graces to me (and my family!).  This is where we offered our prayers for all of our basket-receivers....




Didn't really do "ding and dash" to Grandma and Grandpa, but we sure
had a nice visit and a cutsie basket to deliver! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...