Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Almost there!!!

34 weeks pregnant with my 7 favorite little people
 
It truly seems like yesterday that we were announcing this pregnancy, and here we are now in just the last few days of it all.  It has been a pregnancy with many ups and downs, new things and normal things - gestational diabetes for the first time ever and I also dealt with some preterm scare around 19 and 20 weeks caused by kidney stones.  But, my doctor has been amazingly supportive (thank you, God!!) and has been very cautious with this being my 7th c-section.  So, although my actual due date is December 9th, delivery is scheduled for one month early to lessen the risks and scare of the last month since my uterus is already stretched to its max.  Our Pookey was definitely a little miracle and we know that this sweet girl will be as well, as the doctors are already assuming my uterus is already open and ruptured. It's so humbling to be chosen once again to live and share my faith, even though this is a very scary time.  I wouldn't want to have it any other way though.... like I've said MANY times, "what is the point of faith if you aren't going to have faith?". 

So, I'm coming to all you to ask for your prayers for these last few days of pregnancy and then the big arrival as well.  Of course, I will be updating as soon as I can!  Thanks so much for your support and prayers!! 

2 comments:

  1. Our prayers will be with you these last few days before you go in for your c-section hon...May God bless you and all your little ones with this new little joy you're all about to receive! ; ) May He guide the doctors hands and be with him, as well as you, as he helps to bring your baby into this world and, Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!! Dont worry...you're in Great hands...God's hands. It cant get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a safe delivery. St. Gerard pray for us+
    Jennifer N.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...