Thursday, June 20, 2013

Some special dads


What a blessed day we had on Father's Day.  I am always posting pictures not only of my own kids, but also my wonderful nieces and nephews.  Neil and I are so blessed to live close to our parents and our siblings.  So, with Sunday being Father's Day, we were able to see all those special dad's in our lives....


Neil, his dad, and our crew of 7
 
the 3 Young dads

My dad and his 4 sons-in-law (isn't the guy on the far left so handsome!!)

My dad and 14/16 of his grandkids (the other 2 are at camp and their little sister is holding a phone with their picture - lol!)

my 3 sisters and I smooching our dad and 2 silly photo-bombers (any guesses on who they are?)


Thank you God for all these dads in our lives.  Please bless them with love and leadership as they bring their families closer to You!! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...