Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Up and down"


 "Up, up, up, up, up...."


 "Down, down, down, down, down, ..."


 Rose has the best 6 brothers and sisters ever.  They love her so much, they can't keep their hands off her. I heard Melody carrying on with her sister, Rose, playing the "up and down" game earlier today in the living room.  Rose was all smiles and giggles, and obviously, Melody was having a wonderful time too.  These are the moments that I just want to PAUSE and watch from afar and cherish.  Sisters loving each other, playing with each other, giggling with each other!  Absolutely precious! 


"Up, up, up, up, up...."


SO BIG!!!


Melody told me that the best part of this game is "holding her close and hugging her!".  Awwwww! 


 Thank you, God, for helping me STOP and see these precious moments.  Thank you for sisters who love each other.  Thank you, God, for blessing me as a mother to these wonderful, beautiful children!!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...