Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Why I am not a very good blogger...

Because my schedule revolves around these 7 little birds who are the light of my life and keep me busy-as-ever, and even when I am not busy-as-ever, I may just want some downtime with them and my wonderful hubby!!  I've tried the blogging schedules and blogging weekly on certain days, but always seem to get caught up in what-matters-most and this place seems to get neglected first. So, I admit it and place *all* the blame on these gorgeous kiddos, whom I am mothering and loving and snuggling and feeding and cleaning up after and running them around and teaching and on and on and on...  

...happily and gladly and super blessed!!!  :)


My 7 little birds and I on Mother's Day - 2014






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...