...this sweet handsome guy, Yoda, was born into our crew of young ones. What a gift he is to us all!
So, what is he up to now-a-days???
- eating (momma's milk - for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks whenever he wishes)
- chewing (on toys, fingers, his bib, pacifier, basically whatever he can get to his mouth)
- crying - yes, as child #8, he's a little demanding and crying can get him practically anything he wants. He cries and multiple people jump to help him, especially his "other mother", Melody
- "creaming his pants" (yes, this is a talent that almost all nursing babies have - lol!)
- singing - and this captures all of our hearts
- giggles - when he's being played with or tickled (poor guy is SO ticklish!)
- smiles - such a happy little guy
- "blurping" - he is an over-eater and spits quite frequently - just call him a "glutton baby"
++Thank you, God, for the last 5 months with our sweet Yoda! Please continue to shine Your love and life through him and help him feel Your presence!++