Monday, March 16, 2015

9 things we love about you!!



Today you turn 9, darling!  My once 9 pound 9 ounce bundle of SO many gifts from God that keeps blossoming more and more each year!!  In celebration of your 9th birthday, the 9 of us wanted to share what we love about you!!!



#1- your happy personality, that you like to play with me, and are fun to be around (Melody)



#2-  your giggly personality (Mario)


#3-  you hold me and snuggle me (Yoda)



#4- your giggles and I like it when you tickle me (Max)



#5- how you have good ideas when we play together (Pookey)



#6-  when you help me brush my teeth and put the toothpaste on my toothbrush (Rose)


#7-  you are generous (Fone)


#8- you are always so kind to everyone, so helpful, and radiate JOY all throughout the day (Mommy)


#9- I love your spunk and the unbreakable joy with which you approach life (Daddy)


++Loving God, you created all the people of the world and you know each of us by name. We thank you for "Ariel", who celebrates her birthday today. Bless her with your love and friendship that she may grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. May she love her family always and be faithful to her friends. Amen. ++


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...