Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year, new you!

Do you have any goals for 2016?

Any family goals?

Any goals for your kids?

My goals:  
1.  Light Weigh eating - would love to drop a pants size!
2.  Exercise more - goal of 10,000 steps daily and maybe try to break a sweat a couple times a week (ugh!  busy mom syndrome = hard to make time for self)
3.  Good spiritual reading (like written by authors whose name start with Saint)
4.  Daily examination of conscience (need to measure all my goals somehow, eh?)
5.  REST more!  Seriously, this should be moved to #1.  I am such a busy-body-never-sit-down-type-of-person.  And, I need to take more time to just REST, reflect, and pray!

My kids' goals (although kinda forced, I mean, suggested):



Mean ole mom, am I!  I've already had to refer to this list multiple times and we're only 6 days in.  Oy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...