Sunday, March 6, 2016

What I Wore Sunday - Ed #2

I hope and pray you all have had a blessed, relaxing weekend with your families!!

We sure love our weekends and treasure our time with Neil.  Mondays are always so tough handing him back to work and beginning our school week.  But there's always Saturday and Sunday to look forward to!!  

Here's my second edition of What I Wore Sunday...  (like last week's it's taken on Saturday since we go to the vigil Mass)  I almost forgot to get my picture taken, hence all the cuties in jammies already.  Not going to post links of where my pieces came from this week.  This is definitely one of those simple outfits....  blue tank with white cardigan and a gray maxi skirt.  I even wore flip flops to Mass.  Can you tell I'm ready for warmer weather??!!  We may even be done with winter coats, hats, gloves and boots!!!  Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!



*****************************************************************************************

Linking up with Rosie this week! 
Click on the image below to see what others wore this Sunday!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...