Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Interviews for school year-end

We are more or less done with our 2011-2012 school-year, and I always try to tie everything together and include a little of each subject in a folder, along with a report card.  I saw this idea from Jessica's year-end plans and decided that this idea would make a great cover for our folders.  I spent some time on Pic Monkey last night and today and this is the finished product.  I only did the 4 big kids, and will hopefully get to Max and Pookey within the next week....





What do you think??  Did they turn out alright?  Please share some of your year-end plans....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely job! I'm enjoying seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat idea. My hopes this week was to go through the "finished work" piles and throw stuff away. LOL. This gives me hope....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...