1) trace and cut out handprints of all the kids/cousins (in different colors)
2) find and print out pictures of each of those kiddos (we just printed them quickly using our colored printer)
3) cut out a large circular piece of poster board and arrange and glue the handprints around the outside, for the petals
4) glue the pictures in the center in a collage format
5) use green construction paper to cut out a stem and leaves and glue to the flower
6) you can even write on the stem or back of the card - "Happy Mother's Day - 2012" or make it a birthday gift and write "Happy Birthday!!"
I made up 3 of these lovely flowers: one of my mom, one for my mother-in-law, and one for my grandma.
Here's how ours turned out....
Super easy. Super cute. Super special!!