Sunday, December 22, 2013

School pics 2013

We had pictures taken last month and I am SO happy how they turned out!  I guess I should expect that from a bunch of cute kids though, huh?  (just a tad biased, eh??)

**Fone - 12 years old - 7th grade**


**Mario - 10 years old - 5th grade**


**Melody - 9 years old - 4th grade**


**Ariel - 7 years old - 2nd grade**


**Max - 5 years old - kindergarten**


**Pookey - 4 years old - pre-school**


**Rose - 1 year old - pre-pre-pre-school**






++Thank you, God, for these beautiful children who call me "mom".  You have given them to me and appointed me to the best job in the world, in leading them closer to You.  Please help me be the best mother I can be to them, and bless them every moment of their lives.++

2 comments:

  1. You really have adorable kids! I can say that you are very blessed having them. I know raising a big family can be a challenge but they are a gift that we should be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie!! I agree 100% about how adorable they are, and sweet!! Can't forget that too!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...