Sunday, December 29, 2013

Spreading a little Christmas Cheer


"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear."  ~Buddy, the elf



A few days before Christmas, we gathered a large group to carol at my Grandma's nursing home.  I made up about 20 song packets for everyone to use, and we wandered up and down the halls and even bopped into some rooms.  It was such a blessing to bring some Christmas cheer to many people who are forgotten about not only on holidays, but throughout the year.  It it always a grace-filled experience when we go to the nursing home, and I know the love which we give out is multiplied in what we receive!


"Go Tell it on the Mountain"


 "Deck the Halls"


"Away in a Manger"


"Jingle Bells"


"Angels We Have Heard On High"


"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

My beautiful grandma!!!  


"O Christmas Tree"


"Silent Night"


"Good King Wenceslaus"


"Hark!  The Herald Angels Sing"


**I searched and searched online, and had a hard time finding a songbook that I liked.  If you would like the file I created, just leave a comment with your email and I'd be happy to send it on to you!!  Maybe someday I'll figure out how to share documents online.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...