Sunday, June 28, 2015

Answer Me This!!



Joining up with Kendra's summer installment of Answer Me This.

She picks the questions.  I get to answer them.


1. How long have you lived in your current home?
Neil and I moved here when I was pregnant with Fone.  We lived in an adult-only apartment before that, so when we found out I was pregnant, we knew we have to find a new place to live.  Believe it or not, we bought the house from my brother-in-law's parents.  So, my brother-in-law grew up here!! Super cool!  So how long??  14+ years now and hoping and praying for many more!  

2. How do you find out about news and current events?

**Facebook - seriously!!  
**apps on my phone
**hubby - he always fills me in with what is important 

3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?

Yep, only because I just got done paying kids allowance for their chores and had to take some cash out.  Normally, not.  

4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?

Calamari, at a fancy restaurant for an anniversary celebration years ago- never. again.  
(let's just say that I was a tad turned off by the tentacles!  Eeeewwww!)


5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)

only wisdom teeth, removed when I was a teenager

6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? 

Olympics - mostly ice skating and gymnastics. No regular sports-watching as a hobby of mine.  



****click on over to Catholic All Year for more answers from the Answer Me This link-up!  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...