Friday, February 5, 2016

8 is Great!!! (8 things we love about you)

8 is Great!

Happy 8th Birthday Max! 

You have been a blessing to us for these past 8 years.  Here are 8 (of the many) things that we love about you!
  1. You are silly (Rose)
  2. You are a mini-me and likes to play nerf wars with me.  (Mario)
  3. You always likes to play with me (Ariel)
  4. Your pretty baby blue eyes and your happy, content, joy filled personality (Momma)
  5. You let me tickle you (Melody)
  6. You like to spend time with me and do lots of things with me (Pookey)
  7. You like similar video games as me and you play them with me (Fone)
  8. You always have a positive outlook at things, almost nothing can get you down. (Dad)
 Here's a look at all the fun we had with you this past year, buddy!!  We are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!

















 Loving God, you created all the people of the world and you know each of us by name. We thank you for "Max", who is celebrating his birthday today. Bless him with your love and friendship that he may grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. May he love his family always and be faithful to his friends. Amen.


***We can't wait to celebrate with you for your Middle Ages birthday party, while you and your Knight friends rescue the Princess from the deadly dragon!!  Stay tuned....***


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...