Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thirteen today!!


Thirteen years ago, we were blessed with our second son.  That makes two teens in the house now!!

Mario, we are so thankful to have you in our lives and we want to share 13 thing we love about you...

#1- you have a great sense of humor

#2- you tickle me (Pookey)

#3- you like me and love me (Rose)

#4 - how genuine and loving you are when you play with and help with your younger siblings

#5- you like the Ranger's Apprentice books like me (Melody)

#6- you are one Funny Boy and are great at making us laugh

#7- you do everything with me (Fone)

#8- you are quick to help around the house when asked

#9- how you help me make stop motion videos (Max)

#10- you hold me and snuggle me and rock me (Yoda)

#11- you like to play and wrestle with your siblings

#12- you are my best friend (Fone)

#13- you make me laugh and are really funny (Ariel)

Happy birthday, Mario!!

We love you SO much!!!

Here's a look at this past year with you...


















Loving God, you created all the people of the world and you know each of us by name. We thank you for "Mario", who is celebrating his birthday today. Bless him with your love and friendship that he may grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. May he love his family always and be faithful to his friends. Amen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...