Monday, January 27, 2014

"You say grace...."

http://www.amongstlovelythings.com/search/label/Weekends%20with%20Chesterton#.UuaIqOnnaUk

Sarah, over at Amongst Lovely Things, is hosting a "Weekends with Chesterton" this year every weekend.  How great is that!!  A reason to study and share your findings -brilliant!  (I need all the accountability I can get)    I know I am a day late after the official weekend, but truly this quote came to me yesterday, I promise!!  So, I still consider this a "Weekend with Chesterton' post.  (my first one actually!)




"You say grace before meals... 

a meal with Tigger & Friends - April 2013


But I say grace before the 
concert and the opera,
Cat Chat - 2013
Toby Mac concert - 2013


and grace before the 
play and the pantomime,

Fairytale Christmas - Circa 21 - 2013
Nutcracker ballet - 2013

and grace before I open a book,







and grace before sketching,
sketching lessons at Disney - 2013
sketching at Disney - 2013






painting,
"Months of the Year" painting - Jan 2014



swimming,
 


fencing, boxing, walking,
 



playing,


and grace before I dip the pen in the ink."
~G.K. Chesterton


++Thank you God for the wisdom and delightfulness 
of G.K. Chesterton, his writings, and his love for You, 
and all these reasons to give you thanks and say 
"grace" all day every day!++


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...